- 4 oz Dark Chocolate
- 1 oz Butter unsalted
- 1/4 cup Decadent Chocolate Chai Matcha blend
- 4 tbsp Sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- Coarse Sea Salt, tiny marshmallow (optional)
- Fill sauce pan approx. half full of water, bring to a boil
- Rough chop chocolate, put into metal mixing bowl, add butter
- Set mixing bowl over hot water, reduce heat to a simmer. Melt chocolate over low heat.
- Meanwhile, line a baking or cookie sheet with parchment paper ( or a very large plate ) set aside
- When chocolate turns liquid, stir well using a rubber spatula, add Decadent Chocolate Chai Blend
- Stir well to incorporate.
- Pour chocolate onto parchment paper, spreading the chocolate out to a thin ⅛ inch ‘sheet’
- Immediately sprinkle with seeds to cover. (or toppings of your choice i.e. granola)
- Place chocolate bark into refrigerator to harden.
- Once chocolate bark firms up, break it into chunks by hand.
- Transfer to a sealable container, keep in a cool place or refrigerator
- Enjoy with a hot cup of Tea-Squared Premium Tea or New Matcha Tea Latte!
You will need:
Small metal mixing bowl, small sauce pan, baking sheet, parchment paper
Share this Recipe