- Preheat oven to 425F / 220C
- Sprinkle sugar onto your work surface, place puff pastry onto surface. Roll out pastry to ¼ in thick.
- Sprinkle additional sugar onto rolled out puff pastry, continue to roll out to a need rectangle, slightly thinner than ¼ inch
- Using a dinner fork, poke lots and lots of holes into puff pastry ( to prevent rising ) prior baking pastry
- Bake for approx. 25minutes. Pastry should be well baked and dark golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool off completely
- Prepare both custards ahead to time. Before using custards, beat each custard using a whisk to get them nice and smooth. (custards could be made the day before)
- Assemble the Mille Feuille: Cut baked puff pastry into three equal strips. Top the first strip with Decadent Chai Custard, garnish with cherries, top generously with whipped cream.
- Take the next puff pastry strip and place on top, gently press on. Cover this layer with Kyoto Custard and chopped pineapples, again finish with whipped cream. Cover with remaining layer of puff pastry, again, gently press on.
- Generously dust Mille Feuille with icing sugar.
- Enjoy with a hot cup of Tea-Squared Premium Tea or New Matcha Tea Latte!
You will need:
Baking sheets, spatula, serrated knife
Share this Recipe