- 1/3 cup Tea Squared Kyoto Matcha Latte Mix
- 1 large Egg
- 1 1/4 cup All purpose Flour (scooped and leveled)
- 1/2 cup Milk (of your choice)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Sugar Raw, Organic
- dditional Kyoto Matcha Latte Mix for dusting Pizzelles
Servings: dozen Pizzelles
- Preheat your Pizzelle Baker as per manufactures instructions.
- Crack and whisk egg in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add and combine milk, canola and sugar, whisk well.
- Scale and combine the all-purpose flour with cornstarch & baking powder. Add to wet ingredients
- Stir to a smooth batter. Allow batter to rest for approx. 5min. (batter can be kept chilled for 3-4days at this stage)
- Lightly spray your pre heated Pizzelle maker with pan release spray.
- Place approx. 1oz scoops ( or a heaping tablespoon worth) onto bottom grid of Pizzelle maker.
- Close Pizzelle maker, gently pressing together top and bottom grids.
- Bake Pizzelles for approx. 1:35 -1:45 minutes, or as per manufactures instructions.
- Using a heat resistant rubber or wooden spatula –Carefully! and gently remove still hot Pizzelles from Pizzelle maker.
- Allow Pizzelles to cool on a wire rack *
- When Pizzelles are cooled off completely, liberally dust with Kyoto Matcha Mix.
- Enjoy with a fresh Tea Squared Latte!
This recipe works equally well with other Tea Squared Matcha Latte Mixes
Makes approx. 1 dozen Pizzelles or alternatively roll still hot Pizzelles over a metal tube to make Canoli Shells or press into a small bowl to make crisp Cookie Cups or your very own ice cream cones!
Share this Recipe