Naughty Cocoa Matcha Bundt Cake
- 5 oz Butter unsalted
- 1/2 cup Sugar Raw
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp Natural Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Cake Flour
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Unsalted Butter and sugar to coat Bundt Pan
Naughty Cocoa Latte Swirl:
- 3 tbsp Naughty Cocoa Latte Mix
- 3 tbsp warmed Milk
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- Brush a Bundt pan with soft butter, making sure to cover all little nooks and crannies. Pour in some sugar, tilt & turn Bundt pan to cover with sugar evenly. Pour out rest of sugar. Set aside.
- Whisk butter with vanilla and sugar light and pale, adding eggs one at a time.
- Scale and combine cake flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt. Dry stir to blend well.
- Working in three stages, incorporate flour blend into whipped butter base.
- Naughty Cocoa Swirl: Combine warmed milk with Naughty Cocoa Mix & Canola oil. Stir to a smooth paste. Mix this Cocoa paste with ¼ of the above cake batter.
- Take the remaining ¾ of the cake batter and transfer to prepare Bundt pan. (add chopped dates and white chocolate Chips at this stage if using)
- Now scoop Naughty Cocoa batter on top of cake base. Using the handle of a cooking spoon or a chop stick, swirl in Naughty cocoa batter.
- Push Bundt cake into the center of the oven at 350F/160C and bake for approx. 35-40min or until a cake tester (or wooden skewer) inserted in the center of Bundt cake come out clean with moist crumbs.
- Remove Bundt cake from the oven and allow to cool off for 10minutes in its tin, then unmold cake and cool off on a wire rack.
- Liberally dust Naughty cocoa Bundt cake with Naughty cocoa icing sugars
- Enjoy with a hot cup of Tea-Squared Premium Tea or New Matcha Tea Latte!
You will need:
Bundt Cake tin or similar, mixing bowl, whisk, a pastry brush
Optional: Pitted Mejool dates & white Chocolate chips
Tip: this recipe also makes an amazing pound cake or cupcakes!
Share this Recipe