- 2 ripe Banana
- 1 large Egg
- 1/3 cup White Choco Chip
- 2 tbsp Naughty Cocoa Matcha Blend
- 1/4 cup Canola oil
- 2 tbsp Pastry Flour
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Sugar and sliced banana to top
- Preheat oven to 350F / 175C. Prepare your pound loaf tin by either butter/sugar coating or line with parchment paper for easy pan release.
- Peel banana, combine with soft brown sugar in mixer bowl. Smash banana using paddle on low speed. (keeping banana chunky at this stage, later mixing will break up banana further)
- Add milk, vanilla, egg, Matcha blend and oil. Continue to mix on low speed
- Scale to combine all flours, flax and baking powder, stir to blend well, add to banana base
- Mix on low speed until well combined, whip batter for 15 seconds on #4.
- Add white chocolate chips, stir just to combine
- Transfer batter to prepared loaf tin.
- Top Banana Bread with sliced banana & soft brown sugar.
- Bake Banana Bread in the center of the oven at 350F / 175C for approx. 55-60min
- Remove Banana Bread from oven, allow to cool in tin for approx. 10min, then remove tin, cool off on wire rack.
- Enjoy with a hot cup of Tea-Squared Premium Tea or New Matcha Tea Latte!
You will need:
Stand Mixer, paddle attachment, bowl scraper, pound loaf tin
Share this Recipe