- 2 tbsp Naughty Matcha Latte Mix
- 5 oz Milk
- 1/4 cup ‘packed’ Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Agar powder
- 1/4 lbs Light Philly Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
Cheese Cake Crust
- 1/2 cup Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1 oz butter melted
- 1-2 tbsp Organic agave syrup
- 1 tbsp Matcha Latte mix
For the Crust:
- Combine crushed graham crackers, agave syrup and Matcha latte mix in a small mixing bowl
- Stir in still warm, melted butter.
- Divide crust equally into “cheese cake vessel” of choice. Press crust into bottom of cheese cake dish
- Whip butter with soft brown sugar until light and fluffy. With the mixer running, add small amounts of soft cream cheese – a bit at a time – get it all smooth, light and fluffy.
- Combine milk (or milk of choice) in sauce pan with Matcha latte mix, agar agar powder and vanilla.
- Warm milk to ONE boil. Keep whisking to get loads of bubbles! (keep Milk hot!)
- While mixer is running on medium speed, slowly & steadily add still warm Matcha Milk Mix
- Continue to stir cheese cake mix until everything is well incorporated, approx. 20-30sec.
- Immediately scoop/portion cheese cake mix onto prepared crusts. Lightly tap cheese cake onto counter to knock out any large air bubbles that may occur during filling.
- Chill cheese cakes for approx. 2 hours or best overnight!
- Enjoy with a hot cup of Tea-Squared Premium Tea or New Matcha Tea Latte! Makes 4 mini Cheese Cakes
You will need:
A whisk, 2 small mixing bowls, a sauce pan, 4inch tart molds or small mason jars
Share this Recipe