- 4 tbsp Naughty Chocolate Matcha Mix
- 3 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/5 tbsp Cornstarch
- Ripe Organic Bananas, Soft Brown Sugar, Spiced Rum (optional)
- 1 tbsp Naughty Matcha Latte Mix
- 1/4 lbs butter
- 1/3 cup ‘packed’ Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 1 large Egg
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Gather all your ingredients and cooking utensils.
- Combine all ingredients for tart crust in a mixing bowl or machine mixer fitted with paddle. Work to a dough quickly. Gather dough to a ball shape, wrap in plastic film, chill for 30min
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for the custard in a small sauce pan. Bring to ONE boil while stirring constantly. Transfer custard to a small bowl, wrap with film and allow to cool off completely (custard can be prepared up to 2-3days ahead of time – keep wrapped and chilled)
- Unwrap tart crust ball and set on a lightly floured work surface. Roll dough to a 2inch thick log.
- Divide dough into 6 equal pieces. Working with one piece at a time, lay each flat on its side, press flat to approx1/4inch thick. Transfer this dough disc to your tart shells. Press dough into shells evenly. Use a dinner fork and poke several holes into base and sides of tart crust to prevent rising.
- Bake tart shells in center of oven for 15-18min. Remove from oven and allow to cool off.
- Fill each tart shell with naughty chocolate custard. Top with sliced organic bananas and a good table spoon of soft brown sugar. Drizzle brown sugar with spiced rum (if using)
- Turn oven to 450F broil mode and lightly caramelize tarts. Voila!
- Enjoy with a hot cup of Tea-Squared Premium Tea or New Matcha Tea Latte!
You will need:
A small sauce pan, a whisk, a mixing bowl, tart shells or a large muffin tin
*recipe shown with Kyoto Matcha & Naughty Cocoa Custard – feel free to let your creativity take flight
Alternatively, make one 9inch tart or one 4x14 rectangle tartlet
Share this Recipe